When you think about weddings, what comes to your mind? Do you imagine a beautiful bridal dress, your closest gals as your bridesmaids, and your ‘the one’ waiting for you by the altar?
Weddings serve several purposes, and they are often deemed as one of the most significant days in anybody’s life. A ceremony is a public display of love and vows between two souls who are bound to share their life. The focus is the couple’s commitment and affection for one another. This moment is extra special because the people dearest to you will be there.
With that in mind, you should think of your wedding as a major event that should take place in an ethereal place. How does an outdoor ceremony sound to you? Imagine your wedding being highlighted by the natural beauty of trees, vast meadows, colorful flowers, and a blue sky with cottony clouds. Isn’t that the perfect backdrop to your big day?
The Barn At Allen Hill Farm wedding venue is a place where you can create a magical event for yourself and the ones dear to you. Located in Northeast CT, the property consists of 350 diverse acres along the Quinebaug River in the historic town of Brooklyn. The farm has 100 acres of a dedicated area for Christmas trees, giving you a stunning view. It allows you to exchange vows by the “The Big Rock,” a scenic boulder that makes a great backdrop for your snapshots.
This Connecticut wedding venue has a barn that boasts New England post and beam charm while offering modern amenities, including:
- Get married in a place with stunning outdoor views like rolling hills, lush greenery, and blue skies
- Have your ceremony at the lush lawn that provides a breathtaking seating area overlooking fields of Christmas trees and the Quinebaug River Valley
- Take delight in the majestic views of the property and breathe in nothing but fresh air
- Exchange vows by the “The Big Rock,” a scenic boulder that makes a great backdrop for your snapshots
- Treat your guests to a tasty dinner at the rustic, wooden barn with beautiful string lights and an opulent chandelier
- Relax by the outdoor fire pit with nice wooden benches
- Allow your catering team to serve your guests with comfort at the new catering area
- Invite up to 150 of your closest family and friends to witness your big day
A Brief Overview of the History
The Barn At Allen Hill Farm wedding venue is located in Northeast Connecticut. The property consists of 350 diverse acres along the Quinebaug River in the historic town of Brooklyn. The farm was purchased from the William Putnam family in 1891 and is now operated by the sixth generation of the owners. It has 100 acres of fields of Christmas trees, which are sheared every year to be sold for the holidays. Customers can cut their own or choose one of the pre-cut trees. The property also hosts wedding ceremonies and receptions.
This Connecticut wedding venue has several awesome details, including The Big Rock, the stunning outdoor view, and the rustic barn. Countless photo opportunities are waiting for you on this property. The outdoor fire pit surrounded by wooden benches is a great place to unwind and have a nice chat with your family and friends.
Accommodations for Ceremonies And Receptions
Ya’ll, the Barn At Allen Hill Farm wedding venue is quite the spacious site for nuptials. Depending on the weather, couples can tie the knot by at the outdoor area with “The Big Rock” serving as a scenic background. The reception can be enjoyed at the rustic barn, which boasts a classic New England post and beam charm, with modern amenities and adequate seating for receptions of up to 150 guests. A functional catering area has been added for your convenience.
Pricing, packages, and potential fees
For accurate pricing, it’s best to reach out to the Barn At Allen Hill Farm wedding venue via phone: +1 860-779-0762 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org.