Stonehurst At Hampton Valley Maybe The Perfect CT Wedding Venue
Your wedding is so special that it’s going to be one of the most important (if not the most important) days of life. With that level of importance, comes the necessity of making it as special as possible. And if you want to nail your wedding day, you have to choose the right venue. The location will directly impact the whole event, that’s why you have to exert enough effort to pick one that embodies your vision. There are countless choices out there, but if you’re looking for elegance, a mansion should fit the bill, but if you’re searching for something rustic, nothing beats having your wedding at Stonehurst at Hampton Valley!
The StoneHurst at Hampton Valley wedding venue is a unique property as it offers two distinct sites for events: a mansion and a barn. The place is situated on more than 90 acres of land with amazing views and stunning landscaping. The Mansion at StoneHurst and The Barns at StoneHurst are two separate spaces for different types of couples on their big day. Both venues offer spacious parking, a dedicated ceremony area, bridal/groom suites, and other unique features.
The Mansion offers a beautiful entryway, stone fireplaces, nice posts and beams, and wrought iron doors. It has a ceremony area along Little River with peaceful, calming sounds of the river serving as your background music. The Barn has a rustic cocktail room, an outdoor fire pit, and the Enchanted Forest ceremony site surrounded by trees 360 degrees.
This versatile Connecticut wedding venue has all the amenities you need for an unforgettable event, including:
- Choose between an elegant mansion or a rustic barn
- Have your ceremony along Little River or the Enchanted Forest — both spaces make for a magical wedding experience
- Enjoy the stunning expansive grounds in this 90-acre property and let the everlasting moment sink in
- Take advantage of the convenience of having your ceremony and reception in one place, hosting up to 120 guests in the Mansion or up to 300 in the Barn.
- Get married in one of the hottest venues in Connecticut and a recipient of The Knot’s “Best of Weddings 2021” award
- Have gorgeous photos at the Mansion with the beautiful entryway and stone fireplaces as your backdrop
- Feel closer to Mother Nature as you exchange vows at the Enchanted Forest, featuring towering trees and the sounds of chirping birds
- Give your guests the comfort of parking their vehicles at the spacious parking areas
A Brief Overview of the History
The StoneHurst at Hampton Valley wedding venue sits on a property with over 90 acres of land with two unique sites. The Mansion at StoneHurst opened in May 2020, offering a chic location for couples desiring an elegant wedding. The Barns at StoneHurst provides a great space for couples who want to tie the knot with a rustic vibe. The property is a preferred venue in Northeastern Connecticut, thanks to the picturesque views and unparalleled service. It was the recipient of the coveted “Best of Weddings 2021” award from the popular wedding website, “The Knot.”
Uniqueness is one word to describe this Connecticut wedding venue that offers two breathtaking venues with great features and functional amenities. The ceremony areas along Little River and the Enchanted Forest provide charming spots to exchange vows and capture lovely photos.
Accommodations for Ceremonies and Receptions
The StoneHurst at Hampton Valley wedding venue gives you two options: The Mansion, which accommodates up to 120 guests, and The Barns, which holds up to 299 people. Both venues offer an outdoor ceremony area with remarkable and unique features.
Pricing, packages, and potential fees
The site fee for the StoneHurst at Hampton Valley wedding venue varies depending on the venue you choose, the number of guests, and other factors. To receive accurate pricing, it’s best to fill out their contact form: https://www.stonehursthamptonvalley.com/contact.