Description of the Aesthetics, the Looks, and Feel
Your wedding is one of the most significant events in your life. You and your love are about to enter a new chapter in your life — together. It’s the day when your affection for one another will reach its pinnacle, with your closest family and friends being there to witness it all. As such, you have to look for a place that embodies love. But every couple knows it’s not easy to find the right venue for their nuptials — there are just too many options!
But if you’re looking for a place in Moosup, Connecticut, you might want to take a look at the Hope Lodge wedding venue. The property offers one main spacious room to hold your event. The space is 5,000 square feet. The space exude rustic charm, featuring newly renovated wooden ceilings, a roomy stage, and split-type HVAC systems that will keep you and your guests comfortable throughout the event.
This Connecticut wedding venue is ideal for your nuptials, offering a wide array of functional amenities, including:
- Benefit from the convenience of having your ceremony and reception in one elegant, rustic place
- Hold your ceremony at the outdoor area, with a beautiful altar, manicured grounds, and an expansive view of the entire property
- Choose The Perfect Room, located on the top floor, and invite up to 170 seated guests to enjoy your big day
- Pick The Bella Room and host a rustic, industrial, and loft-inspired style wedding with seats for up to 80 guests (coming soon)
- Give your family and friends comfort throughout the event, thanks to the installed split-type HVAC system
- Have an elegant, rustic event in a place with rustic wooden sliding doors, a gorgeous chandelier, and a huge stage
- Allow your catering team to comfortably work in the functional kitchen with a refrigerator, an ice machine, a warmer, and ample counter space
A Brief Overview of the History
The Hope Lodge wedding venue is situated in Moosup, Connecticut. This 100-year-old building was newly renovated, providing couples an ideal setting for their nuptials. The structure is highlighted by the sophisticated decor, hardwood flooring, barn-style sliding doors, and pretty chandeliers. The property is seen on popular wedding websites, such as The Knot and WeddingWire.
There is something special about historic buildings. This Connecticut wedding venue, which has been standing over the past 100 years offers several special features. One of the highlights of Hope Lodge is the building itself, which allows you to have a trip down history lane as you peruse the site with hardwood floors, pretty chandeliers, and barn-style sliding doors.
The garden is also an outstanding feature, which is accentuated by a beautiful outdoor altar, lush greenery, and a wide, expansive view of the entire property. Your wedding photos, whether inside the reception area or outside the ceremony area, will look amazing printend and as social media posts!
Accommodations for Ceremonies And Receptions
The Hope Lodge wedding venue offers two spacious areas for nuptials. First, The Perfect Room, located on the top floor, accommodates up to 170 seated guests, and second, The Bella Room, which can hold up to 80 persons (not available yet!)
Pricing, packages, and potential fees
The Hope Lodge wedding venue is available to host your big day at $2,200 from 9am until 11pm on Friday’s and Saturdays which is plenty of time to prepare for your wedding! That price drops to $1,800 for Thursday and Sunday weddings.
You also can hire a Day of Coordinator for $300!
Check out their rates pages for more info:https://www.thehopelodgevenue.com/rates.