Description of the Aesthetics, the Looks, and Feel
Have you ever wondered about having a bed and breakfast (B&B) wedding? It’s an all-in-one venue, giving you one place for your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception, especially if you are planning on hosting a smaller, intimate wedding. When you book a B&B for your event, you and your guests can conveniently and comfortably enjoy all weekend long! This setup is beneficial if you have family or friends coming in from out of town, allowing them to not only witness your exchange of vows but also to give them a little vacation getaway from their busy lives.
The Chatfield Hollow Inn wedding venue is an amazing location for your nuptials. Nestled within reach of the Connecticut Shoreline, the property has a 26-acre farm that provides the perfect setting for you and your significant other to say, “I do.” Transportation is going to be a breeze — it is only 5 minutes from the Connecticut Sound, two hours from New York City, and 3.5 hours from Philadelphia.
Imagine hosting your event under a beautiful tent or in the open air, having an unobstructed view of the wide expanse. The farm gives you Instagram-worthy photo opportunities with the manicured grounds, lush greenery, and rustic accommodations for your backdrop.
This Connecticut wedding venue is the ideal place to tie the knot as it offers a full line of amenities, including:
- Get closer to nature in this 26-acre property that offers amazing visual features
- Enjoy the comfort of having your ceremony and reception in one place — you can even have your rehearsal dinner here
- Host a truly memorable wedding in a place that exudes natural beauty while offering functional convenience
- Let your family and friends take advantage of the accessibility of the site
- Choose your outdoor ceremony — any of the two ponds, the Norwegian Paddock, the Grassy Meadow, The Fruit Orchard, or The Birch Grove
- Allow up to 200 of your guests to appreciate the colorful flora and use the grounds as a picturesque background for their snapshots
- Define your big day with the words “elegance” and “rustic”
- Extend the fun by staying the night in any of their comfortable accommodations
A Brief Overview of the History
The Chatfield Hollow Inn’s wedding venue was established in 2013. Its perfect location allows its guests to truly immerse themselves in the rural landscape — it’s a great escape from the busy city life. The property is not only an excellent bread and breakfast; it is also an ideal site for rustic, nature-themed, or elegant weddings. It opens great opportunities to host an event that you and your guests will talk about for years to come. With a land area that spans 26 acres, you’ll never run out of spots to create a unique wedding experience.
Perhaps the most striking feature of this Connecticut wedding venue is the number of areas where you can have your ceremony. You can exchange vows in any of the two ponds, the Norwegian Paddock, the Grassy Meadow, The Fruit Orchard, or The Birch Grove. Folks, not many venues can give you numerous options like this one does!
Accommodations for Ceremonies and Receptions
Chatfield Hollow Inn wedding venue hosts weddings with up to 200 guests. It holds both ceremonies and receptions.
Pricing, Packages, and Potential Fees
To book the Chatfield Hollow Inn wedding venue for your nuptials, prepare an $11,000 site fee, which comes with free exclusive use of the inn for two nights. A maximum of eight people can stay in the designated rooms. For a full list of inclusions, check out their wedding page: https://www.chfbandb.com/about3. For their recommended vendors and fees visit https://www.chfbandb.com/recommended-vendors-and-fees.