The Bond Ballroom in Connecticut is a magnificent venue providing an impressive setting for those seeking an all-inclusive wedding experience.
This incredible wedding venue in Connecticut offers a variety of facilities and features that caters to every style of wedding, including:
● Their exquisite white chapel on the first floor
● Full usages of the bridal suite for the entirety of your wedding day
● Complimentary room for the newly-weds on the night of the wedding
● Discounted room rates for your guests
● Breathtaking views from every room in the hotel
● A large ballroom with fabulous features including the grand crystal chandelier
● Newly renovated cocktail room for a cocktail reception and after-wedding brunches
● Personalized wedding consultant to assist you with your special day
● Full-length linen and napkins in a full array of colors to suit your theme
● Stunning glassware, quality china, and silver flatware
● Complimentary Champagne Toast for all guests
● Gold Metal Chivari Chairs
● And more
The Bond Ballroom
338 Asylum St, Hartford, CT 06103
Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Historic Building, Hotel, City Skyline Views
Brief History Of The Bond Ballroom
The Bond Ballroom was built in two stages from 1913 to 1921 by hotelier Harry S. Bond and was originally called The Hotel Bond until 1965 when it was taken over by the Catholic Archdiocese, which used it as a nursing school.
In 2001, the ballroom was reopened and in 2006, the remaining part of the building became the Homewood Suites by Hilton.
Weddings at The Bond Ballroom in Hartford, CT
Bridal couples love to host their weddings at The Bond Room because of its central location, grand features, incredible panoramic views, and the fact that they can have a full weekend wedding affair with their friends and family.
Wedding ceremonies take place in the pristine white chapel which can host up to 200 guests. It is conveniently located adjacent to the cocktail room and makes for the perfect flow from one part of the venue to another for your wedding guests.
The stunning rooftop area overlooking Downtown Hartford, Soldiers and Sailors Memorial Arch, and Bushnell Park lends itself for incredible photo opportunities for the bridal couple whilst your guests are enjoying their cocktails and hors d’oeuvres in the newly renovated cocktail room.
On the second floor of Homewood Suites Hilton Hotel, you will find another venue called the Arches Room which has three large arched windows and can accommodate up to 200 guests.
The grand ballroom which can accommodate up to 350 guests is located on the penthouse floor and also features an incredible crystal chandelier, a large dance floor, and tall arched windows with unique window seats for your guests to sit and take in the incredible city skyline views.
Pricing, Packages, and Potential Fees
The Bond Ballroom Wedding Package is available directly from their website and states that their package starts from $135 per person. Their package includes the use of the Bond Ballroom for 5 hours, Hors d’oeuvres and a harvest table during the cocktail hour, Reception menu, wedding cake, and assorted desserts. $2,000.00 Deposit is due upon signed contract, followed by a further 50% of total wedding cost payment due 5 months prior to the wedding date. The final payment is then due on Thursday before the wedding date. Please note, there is a 2.5% convenience fee on all credit card charges.