Celebrate your special day with friends and family in your own private castle at Bill Miller’s Castle in Connecticut. Bill Miller’s Castle is an unbelievably beautiful and unique wedding venue located in picturesque Branford on Route 1 near the Connecticut shoreline. If you’re looking for an elegant wedding
venue which stands out from the rest, then this castle is definitely a venue to consider for your special day.
This incredible castle wedding venue in Connecticut offers a variety of facilities that caters for every style of wedding, including:
● Indoor and outdoor wedding ceremony sites
● Stunning landscaped gardens
● A grand ballroom with a large open fireplace and large dancefloor
● On-site event coordinators with meticulous attention to detail
● Various wedding packages to suit all styles of weddings and budgets
Brief History Of Bill Miller’s Castle
Bill Miller’s Castle was originally built as an old horse barn back in the 1880’s but was transformed into the exquisit castle it is today by Bill Miller himself in 1965. The original wooden beams from the old horse barn have been reclaimed and reused throughout the venue.
This unique wedding venue in Connecticut with it’s natural stonework, exposed reclaimed beams, working fireplaces, high cathedral ceilings, stained glass windows and rare antique furniture makes it a definite contender for any wedding celebration.
Ceremony & Reception Locations at Bill Miller’s Castle
There are four locations available at this venue including the picturesque gazebo on the deck, the trellis under the trees in the landscaped gardens, the exquisite ballroom with a three-story high field stone fireplace and enormous dance floor and the quaint indoor chapel.
Pricing, Packages, and Potential Fees
If you choose to have your wedding ceremony on-site, the cost is $950
This fee includes your ceremony rehearsal, chairs, chair covers, and chair bows
There are various reception wedding packages at Bill Miller’s Castle available to suit your
wedding needs and budget, although the venue does not feature their wedding package pricing
on their website, we did find these on The Knot
1. Classic Wedding Buffet Package – Package costs $115 per guest (max of 250)
2. Elegant Wedding Buffet Package – Package costs $130 per guest (max of 250)
3. Castle Stations Buffet Package – Package costs $145 per guest (max of 250)
4. La Luna Wedding Package – Package costs $135 per guest (max of 250)
5. Castle Wedding Package – Package costs $150 per guest (max of 250)
6. La Luna Castle Wedding Package – Package costs $165 per guest (max of 250)
7. Grandioso Wedding Package – Package costs $205 per guest (max of 250)
These package prices include the use of cocktail tables, patio furniture, reception tables,
chairs and linen. Also included is your cake cutting, your champagne toast, the use of their small bridal suite for the day of the wedding. The venue also offers their friendly and helpful event coordinator who will be available to help you throughout your wedding planning journey and on the day of the wedding to ensure that everything runs perfectly and smoothly on your special day.
Please note, Connecticut State Tax is 6,35% and 15% Gratuity Fee is included with the
service fees In addition to the above services and items, you can also request other services and items on your wedding including, such as:
● Projector & 12” Screen – $250 per event
● Grand Bridal Suite – $500 per event
● Satellite Bar – $200 per event
•Chocolate Fondue Fountain Station – $7 per guest
● Candy Table – $5 per guest
● Cappuccino Station – $4 per guest